So I’m sitting at home writing this post thinking about how nice it’s going to be when I tuck in to my nan’s “famous” Sunday roast, my mouth’s watering just thinking about it.
Today is my weekly cheat day so although it may seem like I’m forgetting about dieting and training it is actually one of the most important parts of rapidly dropping fat. Dang I love how stuffing my face every week actually HELPS me drop fat fast (you can find out more about this strategic cheat day on this page: My Favorite Fat Loss Rule)
After I have my fun it really motivates me to get back on the ball and back to my normal routine, if I didn’t have these “cheat days” then I know I would quickly get burned out and struggle to keep fit and healthy.
OK, I want to share with you my 14 sure fire ways to make you stay fat. I am politely assuming you can see the comedic factor in this I see this all the time when some people just don’t seem to “get it” even if its staring them right in the face.
Here’s my 14 Ways To Make Sure You Stay Fat…
1. Pay for a gym session or personal trainer session and never take action on it.
2. Start working out but continue to eat whatever you want insisting you “know” how to eat right but just won’t do it.
3. Saying you satisfied with your body even though you don’t want to wear a bathing suit in public.
4. You don’t need to eat right or exercise because your “on your feet” all day.
5. Its not the right day to start training / dieting; “I’ll start tomorrow/next week/next month/next year”
6. Life is so bad you need to go home and drink booze to escape reality.
7. You tell yourself you want to get in shape BEFORE you start going to the gym.
8. You don’t want to drink 2 – 3 liters of water a day or even better – you don’t like drinking water.
9. You spend your time with people below your current level of fitness.
10. You eat out often, especially with friends at unhealthy venues and don’t have the self discipline to say NO to that double whopper burger with extra cheese.
12. You can’t stay motivated. Remember what Zig Ziglar said “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.”
12. You keep telling yourself “I’m young, I’ll look after my body when I get older”
14. You work your butt of to get fit while your single and as soon as you get a boyfriend/girlfriend NOBODY see’s you exercising again until you break up. I’ve seen this happen sooo many times.
Hope you liked these. Let me know what you think by leaving a comment below…